About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010







We didn't even go trick or treating on Halloween, but some how my kids ended up with two costumes each. The first set was for our ward Halloween carnival (which if you missed, you're loss). It was a scripture theme and as you can see, we really tried to do a pairs or couple's theme. Trent and the youngest were David and Goliath. Now I hate to brag, but if you saw Trent on Friday, you couldn't tell who he was unless you were up close and saw the glasses. He was such a good sport to wear it. Second, The oldest and I went as Jonah and the Whale. If you haven't had a chance to go as a whale for Halloween, I would highly recommend it. A BIG shout out to D for coming up with the sewing know how. She really is the queen of sewing. The high light of wearing the whale costume really was when I wore it the soccer game the next day. I wonder if I won best coach's costume?


The second set was for trick or treating around my in-laws neighborhood. My youngest picked this years costumes and it was great, he was a black widow spider and his brother was a skeleton. Loved how both turned out. Wish I had a good pic of both.

1 comment:

Meagan Kenney said...

Such cute costumes! And yes, what a good sport Trent was, I would never have recognized him! I'm sure your ward loved him-what fun Bishop!