About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A child's Perspective

I always love to find that my camera is being a little to well loved with my boys. I'll find them snapping away. Sometimes its fun, somestimes I'm a little upset that they got out the big nice camera. Such was the case with my youngest. While snapping pictures for me for this project, he took the camera and mysteriously disappeared. When I finished, I found him up in the playroom. What does a 3 year old see I wonder when he takes pictures of stuff like this. I erased a few before I really put enough thought it to. I makes me sad that I did that.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Gee, mommy is so tall. I love seeing pictures like this. Puts things in perceptive for the parent as well

Scrap Happy said...

Nice hips.