About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Phone

OK Shellie, Amberly and Deirdre, you can stop making fun of me. I finally got a new phone. Only problem is I suddenly feel very stupid compared to my phone. How very sad it is that I think the phone is great, but unfortunately I will never even come close to even knowing all its fun capabilities. For now, I will keep pushing all the great buttons and hopefully figure out how to actually answer the calls coming in. On the other hand, I now gt unlimited texts, so text away! Wait, how do I send it again? Agggg!

1 comment:

Scrap Happy said...

hahaha! Thank goodness. Maybe I need to get a smartphone too and we can learn how to use them together - Amberly can teach us.