
We acquired a rather large boxy tv last week while visiting my parents. They seemed almost relieved to get it out of their house, but that's a whole blog post. Needless to say that this thing is so large and boxy that its hard to believe that something like this could be found in just about every home in america. Well we packed it in the car, drove it home and found that it actually fits inside the toy cupboard. Well this is perfect. Its just the tv. For the toy room. No need to worry about little fingers ruining the screen, if it gets dirty I can jus wipe them off. No need to worry about losing the remote, it never came with one. No need that the kids climbing on it, its huge and I'm pretty sure can't tip over. No need to get a cable box for it, basic cable comes through just fine.
With the tv all ready to go, it got me motivated to finally decorate the playroom. So I'm starting off by painting the toy cupboard black. I'm looking for pine bookshelves that I can paint black. What do you think D are you up for it? Next i'll paint the room a steel blue grey. You may notice that I'm painting inside my house, heck yeah I am, its too cold to be outside.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
1 comment:
Cute! Can't wait to see the playroom...sure it will look great!
Post a Comment