About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How does your garden grow?

I didn't think that a year ago that we would have a garden ready in time to plant anything. We didn't for a time, but both husband and I were getting antsy. (Did you know that we are certified master gardeners?) So last fall, we tilled and worked the ground. What a pay off to finally see the results of our labor. This is the second round of broccoli we have had since planting the plants. Love it. Next up, watermelon, tomatoes, herbs, peppers, onions and carrots.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

7 comments:

Deirdre Eagar said...

the boys have been eating carrots and sweet peas out of the garden! Im trying to train my tomatoes on a line, and got my summer squash all planted! so excited!!

Anonymous said...

I have a proposal for you: I have a lovely guest room and kids' room that is open for occupation in the cool White Mountain area completely free...if you would come and help me put in a garden for my mom. :)

Unknown said...

Dang, you guys are GOOD! That gives me motivation! We just started a garden with corn, romaine lettuce, and baby greens. So far, it's going okay. We have lots to learn!

Scrap Happy said...

I'm happy to come have dinner at your house anytime and help you eat all your abundance. But I'll still be buying all our food at the grocery store.

Meagan Kenney said...

Yummy! We're starting our garden soon hopefully!

The Nerd said...

They look great. You have inspired me to plant another garden in the fall.

jayme said...

do you, by chance, loan out said tiller?