About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

belly buttons and chest hair

Around our house we have boys. We have boy toys, we have boy smells, we have boy yells. A certain six year is all boy. Sometimes I wonder what could possibly be going through this boys head. Tonight while eating our chicken and broccoli, said six year old begins tonight dinner conversation with "my belly button was how I got food when I was in your tummy, right." "Yes" I said. "Was it connected to your belly button?" For sake of not having to explain the whole birthing process, I said "yes, your belly button was connected to me." He thought about this for a bit, ate some chicken and suddenly asked "Does Heavenly Father have a belly button? " I couldn't help but laugh. "I have no idea bub, what do you think? " I told him. He answered his own question with a nod. End of dinner conversation.

Now fast forward to bath time. Said six year old asked to bathe by himself. Ok. While helping the four year brush teeth, said six year old began rubbing shampoo all over his chest making bubbles. He then asked if by using shampoo to wash his body if he would get a hairy chest. I just shrugged my shoulders. Who knows.
But as i have been thinking about this stuff, i have to wonder, what is going on in his head. Really? He's thinking about this kind of stuff?
Like I said, we have boys, we deal with boy stuff around here.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: