
You are looking at crafts #1 & #2 of the 30 crafts planned for the 30 for 30 year. These are fabric covered composition notebooks. I love having random fabric around the house. (Actually, I have so much of it that I'm trying to use some of it all up.) I love how perfect they are. The small one will be for any notes that I have. For some reason, inspiration hits at the most odd times and its nice to write it all down so my brain can stop dwelling on all the little details. The big one will be a new journal that I will be needing sometime this year. Both were super easy to make. Maybe less than an hour to gather all the materials and planning it all out.
I was thinking of doing these for our super saturday in october. They would definitely be under $5. Would you make one?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
3 comments:
I would make one! A great post for this week would be a quick tutorial on how to do them. Nothing fancy just maybe a step-by step. Like I want to know, do you use hot glue, or modge podge? Do you have have to "Fray Check" the fabric? Where did you get your cute little "Journal" tab....
Those are cute, great job
I saw a tutorial about those a couple weeks ago. Your are way cuter. Love the colors.
Post a Comment