About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Tooth Monster

I can't wait to have my big guy use this great tooth fairy pillow I made for him. This is craft #3 of 30 for this year. Isn't it great? I love it. But as it looks like we don't have any loose teeth at the moment, I will put it in the closet until that day.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

S said...

So awesome. I want one. :)

Scrap Happy said...

Um, I think Trent has lost all of his baby teeth. Oh, you're talking about your other big guy...

Meagan Kenney said...

That is super cute! The eyes are my favorite!