About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Broken Tail Bone

Or at least that is what it feels like.  I played volleyball this morning over at the church when I went to hit the ball, it hit the ceiling and came right back at me.  I was going to hit the ball when it fell and I rolled or slipped or something.  All I know was that, I'm on the ground, my butt hurt and it took awhile for the pain to calm down.  After sitting out a game, I went back in, just to feel more pain.  After 2 more games and a full day at the store shopping, I'm finally realizing how much it hurts.  On the flip note, I'm using Deep Blue to treat it and its magically feeling better or at least pain free, for the moment.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

yea for deep blue!

Meagan Kenney said...

Ugh, so sorry. It's probably just bruised. Right after Caitlin was born I fell down the stairs in Chino Hills. (Yes, I fall down the stairs all the time...such a klutz! It's actually an ongoing joke around here now.) Anyhoo, it was just bruised and really it hurt for a couple of weeks. I was told you'd have a really hard time walking if it was broken. Hurts like heck though, I know! Glad Deep blue is working. We're really liking "Elevation!"