About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Bring on the Blessings
Since returning home from Belize (I know you're waiting for pictures, but hear me out), I feel like I haven't been able to get a good grasp on whats "normal" around here. My first week back, I was a frantic mess trying to get ready for the craft boutique. I worked hard on creating great odds and ends for moms and tots and had darling items. Too bad none of them sold. If you're interested in buying anything, come on over. I badly bruised the tail bone 2 weeks ago and it still hurts! I'm not one to sit around waiting patiently for things to heal. Obviously I wasn't humbled enough, so on Thursday of last week, I came down with the worst stomach bug ever. It was a solid 24 hours before I could get anything to stay down and yet another 4 days before I could eat a full meal without feeling like it was all going to come back up. Now lets throw on a moody 6 year old and see how all this works together. I'm racking my brain to pinpoint what he needs most and how I can help him. He needs something else to compliment the magic oil. I'm way off my game here, and would like to know when things will return to normal. I know I'm in the midst of trials and that's ok. But I would like to know when the light will appear at the end of the tunnel. Also, if I could have some breathing time between trials, that would be great too. All I know, there is a great blessing coming my way. Don't know what it is, but it must be a good thing if so much is happening at once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great outlook you have! I know about too many trials being handed down at once, and yes, something good will come soon!
I Do feel your pain on the moody kid though. Madeline has just been a PILL lately! Jim and I are at a loss of what to do most of the time. If she's not moody, she's got the biggest attitude, and just mouths off.... Maybe it means they'll be angels during the teen years????
Sorry your tail bone still hurts...I know I told you in your last post I did the same thing and it took a while. God' throwing a little spice in the mix I guess. Here's to a better week! Call if you need anything!
And HAPPY EASTER!
Post a Comment