About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lastest project

I some how got it into my head that I wanted to make a raw edge circle quilt, the same from the site Cluck, Cluck Sew.  So the madness began.  I've cut, sewed, cut and sewed some more.  Now it comes down to having time to piece and be inspired.  I'm so excited for this quilt.  Even more excited that I'm actually getting time to work on it. This has been a perfect project to use up all my material scraps that I have.

3 comments:

Karen said...

cute, I need to learn to sew more then a just straight lines.

jayme said...

That is turning out pretty cool.

Amber said...

Love the colors.