About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Family Pictures

Back in April, we had family pictures taken.   I'm super excited about how they turned out, the only problem is that I can't decide which ones I want up in my house.  So this is where I need your help.  I have one 16 x 20 frame and three 11 x 14 frames.  So which ones do you like let me know.

Family
Option 1

Option 2


Option 3


Option 4



Jonas
Option 1 

Option 2


Finn
Option 1


Option 2


Option 3


Please HELP! aren't these darling, how do I chose?

8 comments:

Scrap Happy said...

Okay I like 3 and 4 on the family pics, with 4 being your 20x16 frame. Or are you going to print it smaller and mat it? I would.

I like option 1 for Jonas and option 2 for Finny... unless you're going to hang J and F together, then go with option 1 for Finny.

bryn said...

Love them all. You can't go wrong! What a darling family. Hope you guys are great; sure miss ya!

Karen said...

I like them all but I think I like option 3 the best for the family pictures. I haven't seen you in so long how are you guys doing? I cannot believe how big jonas and finn are time flys

Rebekah said...

I love the Option 1 or 3 in the family
Jonas option 1
Fin option 2 (yelled mystery boy)
They are wonderful pictures. love the coloring of them. Good luck.

Unknown said...

family picture - option 3 and 4; jonas, option 1; and finn option 3

Amber said...

I would do option 3 in a 20x16 since it is more of a traditional shot with everyone looking a the camera (you know, your standard over the sofa/fireplace family photo) and the other options you decide on, put in the smaller frames.

I really like the one of the boys standing between you two, where it shows just your legs. Then I would chose two of the boy's pictures in the same type of crop to hang them all in a row. Like wise, you could hang them in a row with option 1 of the family pic and option 1 for the boy's pictures... I think this would be my vote since both option 1's look similar for the boy's pictures.

For the record... Option 3 of Fin's picture needs to be put in his room or somewhere in the house because it is so stinkin cute!

Did you decide to go with the antiqued photos? I loved them in all three color options.

The Jones Seven said...

so cute!! I love all of them, I like the family picture #4! You all look so relaxed and happy!

The Jones Seven said...

i meant #3!!