About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gratitude 15-doctors

If you ask my oldest what he wants to be when he grows up he sometimes answered "doctor". Which I think is totally funny because this kid HATES doctors, hospitals, and most importantly: blood. I'm talkin "the moment he even sees blood he's screaming like a banshee, running around like a headless chicken, beyond paranoid hysterics." It's totally great. At times it's totally funny. I know I'm horrible. I should be more loving when he sees blood and freaks out.
I'm glad he's still little enough to cry. I'm glad that he still comes to me for comfort. I'm glad that he was ok today when he did see blood on his lip from hitting his lip while jumping on the trampoline.

No comments: