About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Gratitude 16- water

Today I went with my oldest on his field trip to an indoor swimming pool. I will say that it's a bit awkward to be the only chaperone swimming. Gear I'm that parent. But hey, why not. It was fun. But a bit unorganized. This was a pe teacher sponsored trip. I will say it was in crazy. After a lunch time disaster that included being told there was no food, it all worked out.
I'm glad that he wanted to sit with me on the bus. I'm glad that he swam with me. I'm glad that I had a level enough mind to take charge.

No comments: