I may not be a working professional, I may only be a mom. I may not have endless credits to my name but I do have endless crafts in my closet. I may not be a master in one area but I definitely am a jack of all trades. I'm glad my sewing machine is my friend. I'm glad I have scrapbook paper of every color. I'm glad that if I'm in need of a chipboard album, I've got one in a box waiting for me to use it.I'm glad I participated in the fall boutique, even if I did only sell about $40 worth of stuff. It allowed me to see if i can make something worth selling. I know a lot did not sell, thats ok. But now there is some one out there using an apron I made or hanging a burlap banner made by me. And that's a pretty cool thought.
I may not be a master of one trade but I'm proud to be a Jackie of all trades.
No comments:
Post a Comment