It was almost instantaneously that I knew something had happened to my ring. I heard a little ping. My eyes went directly to my finger. My diamond had fallen out of my wedding ring. It fell into the dishwasher. It's now in a little zip lock bag waiting to be taken to the place Trent bought my ring. I feel naked without my ring. Rain or shine, dirty hands and all my ring has been on my finger ever since he proposed. But here's the deal. It's not the ring I'm bummed about, it will be fixed. I'm bummed thAt i wont have it for a week or so. It's Trent gift to me and my gift to wear proudly because I love him so. I Love my ring, I will wear it until the day i die. The saying goes, diamonds are forever but my marriage is eternal and in the long run that is what's most important. So even if I don't have a ring I have the knowledge that I was married in the temple and by priesthood authority that has bound my marriage not just here on earth but into the eternities.
About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Gratitude 4- diamonds
It was almost instantaneously that I knew something had happened to my ring. I heard a little ping. My eyes went directly to my finger. My diamond had fallen out of my wedding ring. It fell into the dishwasher. It's now in a little zip lock bag waiting to be taken to the place Trent bought my ring. I feel naked without my ring. Rain or shine, dirty hands and all my ring has been on my finger ever since he proposed. But here's the deal. It's not the ring I'm bummed about, it will be fixed. I'm bummed thAt i wont have it for a week or so. It's Trent gift to me and my gift to wear proudly because I love him so. I Love my ring, I will wear it until the day i die. The saying goes, diamonds are forever but my marriage is eternal and in the long run that is what's most important. So even if I don't have a ring I have the knowledge that I was married in the temple and by priesthood authority that has bound my marriage not just here on earth but into the eternities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment