As a woman, I'm running in every which way, trying to accomplish 101 things. My brain never shuts off. I've a million things I'd love to tell people what I really think and find it frustrating when things don't go my way. Therapy is too costly and time consuming so I found the next best thing. It handles aggression, laughter, wisdom and exercise. I'm loving my Monday morning volleyball. I hit the ball, I laugh, I cry, I get to act sometimes silly. I get to jump really high and I get to find out opinions on what to get my kids for Christmas or learn the latest news of the church gossip. I love that sometimes our game is intense and the next we're laughing at the ball landing right next to us. I'm loving the ladies who I play with. Out side of volleyball our lives rarely cross paths but my life is better with them and volleyball.
About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Monday, November 5, 2012
Gratitude 5- sport
As a woman, I'm running in every which way, trying to accomplish 101 things. My brain never shuts off. I've a million things I'd love to tell people what I really think and find it frustrating when things don't go my way. Therapy is too costly and time consuming so I found the next best thing. It handles aggression, laughter, wisdom and exercise. I'm loving my Monday morning volleyball. I hit the ball, I laugh, I cry, I get to act sometimes silly. I get to jump really high and I get to find out opinions on what to get my kids for Christmas or learn the latest news of the church gossip. I love that sometimes our game is intense and the next we're laughing at the ball landing right next to us. I'm loving the ladies who I play with. Out side of volleyball our lives rarely cross paths but my life is better with them and volleyball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I MISS VOLLEYBALL. See you next Monday.
I love playing it with you! Volleyball, and running, has been a big stress reliever lately.
Couldn't think of a better way to start the week!
Post a Comment