About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Friday, January 18, 2013

The perfect Halloween costume

It's not to early to start thinking about Halloween right? Before Christmas I went to "trim" my hair. I hate it when the lady asks "is that all you want cut off?" Which gets me thinking its only hair why not cut four inches off. Not a big deal right? It wasn't my favorite cut and I strongly disliked it right away.
It wasn't until I hoped in the car to head out for Christmas that I realized that both the cut and glasses found the perfect Halloween costume. Now do I recut it again in October?

No comments: