With my job I haven't been really able to go do one if my most favorite things: thrift store shopping. But do to some sad circumstances I had an unexpected week off this week. So Wednesday morning I headed over to the Salvation Army and perused their selection. Their deals for the day offered children's clothes for 3 for $1 and woman's tops for $1 as well as orange and yellow tags for $1. I found this Jcrew rust colored corduroy dress for just $1. It looks as though it were only worn once. It's modest, it's perfect for the cold spell we're having this week and I scored an awesome deal. About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Thrift score
With my job I haven't been really able to go do one if my most favorite things: thrift store shopping. But do to some sad circumstances I had an unexpected week off this week. So Wednesday morning I headed over to the Salvation Army and perused their selection. Their deals for the day offered children's clothes for 3 for $1 and woman's tops for $1 as well as orange and yellow tags for $1. I found this Jcrew rust colored corduroy dress for just $1. It looks as though it were only worn once. It's modest, it's perfect for the cold spell we're having this week and I scored an awesome deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment