OK, So I ran the Laveen Turkey Trot and survived to tell about it. I really enjoyed running it and would do it again next year. It really was out in the middle of some residential neighborhoods. Half way through the race I started noticing the cows and chickens in everyone's yards. It was pretty cool. Many thanks to Karen and Deirdre who ran with me to train for the big event this year. And even more thanks to Shellie who I convinced to run it with me the night before. I fulfilled my goal to run the event in under a half and hour. To see official race results, check out below.
http://www.arizonarunningeventsco.com/Laveen%2007.htm
Congrats to all who ran!
4 comments:
Ahhhh... man! Why'd ya have to post the results? Now everyone will know how slow I was... I should have used a fake name.
Congrats, I am sad I was not there, but I am glad you did so well.
What's this?? Ashlee has a blog now?? hmmm...
Wow...I am proud of you! If you're in for next year, we'll be in Phoenix & I'll be up for it. What a blast!
Post a Comment