About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Tag I'm it.

I've been tagged so here's my Five.

5 things I'll doing tomorrow
1. Sleep in!
2. Clean up the kitchen
3. Work out in the Yard with Trent
4. Surf everyone's blog
5. Eat at Alicia's for a Gourmet Dinner

5 Yummy Snacks I love
1. M & M's
2. Thrifty's Ice Cream
3. Craisins
4. Muffins
5. Goldfish

5 Places I've lived
1. South Phoenix, Arizona
2. Escondido, California
3. Cobham, Surrey, England
4. The Residence Inn in Lake Havasu, Az
5. Binghamton, New York

5 Jobs I've worked
1. Co-CEO to 2 little boys
2. Elementary School Art Teacher
3. Pool Company Accounts Receivable
4. Server at an Italian Restaurant
5. Pest Control Receptionist

What would I do if I suddenly became a Billionaire?
After paying off tithing, I'd pay off the house, buy a new house, pay off our debt (school loans, car etc.). Make sure the boys have enough for school, missions and so forth. Take care of my extended family (I can't leave them out). Donate some to ASU to update their photography program. Start up a place where aspiring artist of art and music could display their work and make it a place that's good to hangout.

OK, I look forward to reading Lindsay's, Meagan's, and Shelly's. Have at it you guys.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

I learned a few new things about you! And I really like what you'd do with your billion. When did you live in NY?

Karen said...

I hope your job of Co-CEO to 2 boys pay well (j/k). Good luck with the house work that is what I am going to be doing also.