So last week I was in no mind set to do anything. But somehow, I ended up "Blog Surfing" for the next two hours. Really? 2 Hours? Its amazing what you come across. I found 1 old crush from grade school, a guy I liked while at ASU, 1 ex-girlfriend of Trent's, a couple of cousins that neither of us knew blogged and random people that I knew back in California that have since married and moved to the neither most parts of Mesa. My only thought is, If I found them have they found me? So here's my question to you, what have you found?While thus in my search I was both frustrated and pleased. One, I would never have found anyone had I not randomly clicked on peoples names. Two, Having blogs that have people's last names in there "friends" section made my surfing go a lot faster. Which do you prefer? Included last names or not? Plus if you're in my friends list, would you want your last name included?
4 comments:
i've come across old friends and crushes that I haven't seen in lots of years... and wonder why in the world I ever liked them! mean, I know, but I did SO much better!
Last name or not--no matter to me. I don't put anything out there I don't want seen. I haven't found anyone I knew in school, they are all still trying to figure out how to get e-mail. LOL
Two hours? Really-thats it? I do that every day!!! Get with the program. Just kidding-I only do it 1 hour a day. Im all about putting last names. I know some people dont like it, but I hate it when I look on someones blog and there is no last name-then you spend so much more time clicking on random names. I have found so many people while blog surfing-I love it.
I didn't know you could search by names. The only random thing I've done is click the 'Next Blog' button and believe me, some of those blogs are not so pleasant.
Last name or not doesn't matter to me. BTW, really cute video of Jonas singing. Loved it!!
Post a Comment