About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jonas goes to Preschool

Jonas is finishing up his 2nd week of preschool and I can't think of anything better. He loves going to Happy Meadows Preschool. Maybe its because I know that teacher and think she's a great lady or maybe because I would feel comfortable enough to call her if I needed help, but I had no hesitation on sending Jonas to her house. We pulled up, took a few pictures and I was the first mom out of there. Heck, its only 2 hours, so I need to make the most of it! Jonas is in a class of 4 girls and no boys.
These are taken by his teacher.

Showing off their gold medals!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

He looks so happy. His little brain is working so fast, he will flurish in a school atmospher. Love the gold medals. I think I'll make some.

Meagan Kenney said...

Such a ladies man...