About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Weezer

For those of you who don't know, I'm a huge Weezer fan (heck, I named my poor kid after a Weezer song) So naturally when I the new Red album came out, we bought it, listen to it and enjoy the music from it. Is it bad that Jonas now can ask for it by name and even sing along to a song? This is a clip from Weezer's song "Pork and Beans".


5 comments:

Mike and Deb said...

Hahaha... What a stud my little nephew is. It's sad that he can sing better than Maddy.

Meagan Kenney said...

That cracked me up!

Sandi said...

That is too funny and I immediately went to their website and listened to Pork and Beans. Love it.

The Beniks said...

Jackie- Your babies are gorgeous!!Congrats on your happy family. Sorry that I blog stalked you from Britts blog... Just wanted to say Hello and see what youre up to.

Mike and Deb said...

Hey guys! Your kids are adorable, thanks for a fun time at Finn's birthday party. I wasn't feeling well so sorry we left early but it was really fun.

Deb