About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

If I don't do it now, it will never get done.

The laundry is washed, but hardly folded, sitting somewhere in the hall. The suitcase is all zipped up, but not put away. I've shoved all the little fun scrapbooking bits I bought in the closet and downloaded my photos. So I've got to blog now about it, our it wont ever be done.

Friday: The weather could have been better, but it drizzled all day. Jonas loved all the snails that were in the backyard and thought picking them up was the greatest thing the world. He would gather about 5 or so, put them on the patio and "race" them. When that was done, he wanted to put them all together so they were "one big happy family."

Saturday: Took the boys to the San Diego Temple. At one point I couldn't find Finn, he was heading toward the doors where the Bride and Grooms come out. I guess he knows where he's supposed to be. We also met some friends for lunch, the highlight was seeing their 2 boys totally shriek in delight at seeing Jonas and Finn. The very loud rendition of "How Firm a Foundation" also wasn't that bad.

Sunday: Easter. A beautiful day, couldn't ask for anything better. The boys found the Easter eggs. It didn't take Jonas long to figure out the eggs have money in them. Finn would step on the egg to get the candy out.


Monday: Legoland. Well worth the discounted ticket price. Jonas had fun driving cars, helicopters and boats.

4 comments:

Karen said...

How fun. I want to go to San Diego now.

bryn said...

what a fun trip. and by the way . . . i am loving your hair. sassy!

Meagan Kenney said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Love Finn's pic in the last batch (Lego land) he's SO SERIOUS!

Mike and Deb said...

It looks like you guys had a great time, I am so glad! Those boys are just so cute. It was kind of a bummer seeing Jonas on Friday and having him not come along on the campout, it would have been fun with you guys there.

Thanks for the call on Easter. I was so excited to be the first Aunt Finn could say by name - I won't get my hopes up on being his favorite aunt but it sure did make my day, thanks!!! I saved the message so I can listen to it for a good smile! :-)