About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fancy Dancy

Those are the exact words that Jonas said when I tried on a dress that I recently acquired. It is a very um... nice blue sparkly knit very stylish 80's style dress. (Hey I had heard that the 80's were coming back). It actually is a nice dress, I just need to remove the football style shoulder pads. The thing that is funny is that he was so thrilled to rub his hands along the sparkly sequence that line the dress.

4 comments:

Scrap Happy said...

why, exactly, do you own this dress now? Is this a Halloween costume in the making?

Meagan Kenney said...

I swear my mom had that dress for one of my dad's corporate Christmas parties! She most likely put in EXTRA shoulder pads, knowing her! LOL! Maddie is a HUGE FAN of Fancy Nancy or "Dancy"!

Deirdre Eagar said...

yes, just where exactly are you going to be wearing this dress. Are you going to be a brides maid in a wedding? HEHE!!

Sandi said...

You probably don't want to hear this due to the age thing, but I would die to have that dress. I adore it. Where are you shopping these days?