My new spice jars from Ikea. No more ugly spinning spice rack, now I have cute organized jars, hidden away in the cupboard.
Homemade Bread. Sigh, it turned out so delicious that I might just have to make it again sometime soon.
New couch pillows. I heart the new patterns. Now who wants to finish the last 5?
Deceptively Delicious. My household recently ate eggs with cauliflower without any fuss. This could start catching on.
The once ugly spice rack turned ribbon and button holder. I'm waiting until I have a set craft room to paint the wood, but for now, I smile as I can easily pull ribbon from the jar.
8 comments:
LOVE both your new and old spice organizers. Very clever, you are!
How did you label the new jars?
And seriously? Did all your ribbons fit into twelve jars??
Let's make that new craft room, shall we? How bout that room of requirement where the desk is?
BTW, love the new pillow fabrics. We need to work on your piping skills, though, no offense. LOL
Will you still make me some of that bread, even though I make fun of you??
Wow! Someones been busy! How abouts you come out this way with some of that homemade goodness?
have i mentioned that i want to be you when i grow up? hope you are doing well and we really need to get together soon!
I love everything in this post. Is your bread 100% whole wheat? I have been looking for a good whole wheat recipe. I have a great honey oat bread, but it is 1/2 wheat and 1/2 white. I also really like your new spice jars. I have the cookbook deceptively delicious, but haven't tried much in it. Maybe I'll have to give it a go.
Ikea, I love that store, In fact every idea is awesome and don't give me your bread recipe or I will want to make it and if I make it I will eat a 1/2 pound of butter and some peach jam.
Cute pillows! Love the patterns!
Post a Comment