About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Monday, February 8, 2010

I did it!

I did it, I ran 10 miles on Saturday. And other than stopping at Burger King for a water refill and somewhere along 43rd and Southern to stare down some junk yard dogs we did it with out stopping. It wasn't too bad either. But what do you talk about for 10 miles? I'm starting to think that Deirdre and I might run out of ideas to talk about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could talk about ANYTHING while running 10 miles. I would be panting to hard!

That is quite a feat!

Deirdre Eagar said...

Seriously we've talked about everything. We're gonna have to start making stuff up now!!

Karen said...

Maybe you sould each watch a different movie and tell each other what happened, just an idea but congrats on the long run that is great.