About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ten apples up on toppled

A late night trip to my local dollar tree (which is kind of scary to go to at night) helped me put together this outfit for school. I used a headband and super glued three fake apples to the top. The headband is yellow and blends right into his hair. The white shirt is also from the dollar tree. I used freezer paper to make the character and letters stencil. Not bad for a last minute project.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

how adorable

Sweating in the endless heat said...

What an AWESOME mom you are!!! That is such a fun idea...I told my girls that it is kinda like Halloween in May...they liked this idea:-) Thanks again for helping with Megan's dress!