About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Bento boxes

I'm not entirely sure what a bento box is other than its a lunch that the Japanese make. The boys had seen a picture of one a few weeks back and kept asking to make one. I had to roll the idea of how to do over in my head for a while to figure out how to make it fit our needs. Bento boxes can include anything but mainly rice. So I had to figure out how to adapt it to my kids. So this is what I can up with. A peanut butter sandwich, apple slices, blueberries, cheese cubes and cessions for eyes and a pretzel for the mouth. Hopefully it will travel well and the boys like it.

No comments: