About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Authentic enchiladas verde

My Market on the Move this past weekend yielded more bell peppers, Serrano peppers and tomatillos than I knew how to use. So thanks to allrecipes.com I found this new recipe and its a keeper. It was so good when it first touched my lips but man did those lips burn after.  But in all seriousness these were tasty just a bit spicy.  My only thing I would change would be not to include so many Serrano peppers to the verde sauce. It calls for 5 but next time I would only do 2 or 3. It was spicy and heres the thing, I like spicy. Luckily I also made Mexican rice and the boys were able  gobble it all up with out having their little tummys burn. So that's 3 of 13 new recipes for the year.

No comments: